Enjoy #cooking with us :- www.sunshinesuperkitchen.c
Tofu which is made from curdled soybean milk is a nutritious ingredient. It is a great source of protein for vegetarians and a good substitute for paneer as well for vegans. Not to forget, it is low in carbs, diabetic-friendly and has zero cholesterol. Tofu is also an excellent source of iron which helps in the making of hemoglobin. Here is a recipe to use this ingredient well. Nutritionist Neha Chandna shares her tandoori tofu recipe with us.
100g firm tofu
Pinch of cumin powder
Pinch of turmeric
Pinch of coriander powder
Pinch of red chilli flakes
1 garlic minced
1tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp spring onions and coriander leaves for garnish
1.5 tsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Combine salt, chilli flakes, turmeric, cumin and coriander powder.
3. Heat oil in a pan and cook this masala mixture for a minute.
4. Apply this mixture on both sides of the tofu with a brush.
5. Grill it till the grill marks appear on the tofu.
6. Serve with spring onion and coriander leaves.