Enjoy #cooking with us :- www.sunshinesuperkitchen.com
2 ¼ c. cake flour
2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 ½ c. granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. buttermilk
1/2 c. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 T. red food coloring
3 oz. marshmallow crème
1/4 c. half-and-half
2/3 c. Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate baking chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 2 12-cup muffin tins; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, stir together oil and sugar until well-combined.
4. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well-combined.
5. Add buttermilk and Greek yogurt; stir to combine.
6. Stir in red food coloring until incorporated.
7. Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
8. Bake for about 15-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Let cupcakes sit in pan for 5 minutes.
10. Remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
11. Once cupcakes are at room temperature, cut a small wedge out of the top of cupcake.
12. Fill with about 1-2 tablespoons of marshmallow crème.
13. To make the ganache, heat half-and-half together until hot but not boiling.
14. Place chocolate in a bowl, and pour hot half-and-half over the chocolate, stirring until melted.
15. Dip the tops of the cupcakes into ganache, and let the ganache cool until set.
To make cake flour, sift together 2 cups of all-purpose flour with 1/4 cup of cornstarch.